May 6, 2009

roasted cherry tomato chicken loaf w/ grilled fiddle heads & oyster mushrooms


while watching the Peonies bud, and pruning the fungus off the cherry tree i crave for the taste of leftovers and spring pickings... deer eat fiddle heads and pigs eat mushrooms?... and I will eat them both.
the inside stuff
chicken,red onion, garlic, fennel, molasses,cherry tomato,eggs,pine nuts, king and oyster mushrooms, nutmeg,soy sauce,butter, fiddleheads, salish smoked salt, pepper and curiosity.

2 comments:

  1. I like this concept! Great new blog!!! I'll have to find a great tagine / Moroccan restaurant when we get back to Toronto. Gianni is obsessed over tagines!!! Can you find a recipe? Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, a nice discovery this! Thank you for the taste bud trip. I loke the veggie one below. I think I will try to make it. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete