Jun 13, 2011

Paris and the Porch

Dad just got back from spending 3 weeks in Berlin and Paris.
My Dad spends a ton of time outside of Canada, in fact he travels more than some travel bloggers I know.
He said that he tried to bring me back a box of pastries and macarons from Paris but there was a huge lineup at the Patisserie, so by the time he got to the cashier he forgot how to ask for what he wanted in french.
He ended up getting only a baguette that he ate on the way to the airport.
However at the airport he picked me up a giant chocolate bar.
I know isn't Vegan, but it has fruit and nuts in it so it's not really cheating.

After eating almost a pound of chocolate and collapsing on the porch I had to make something to bring me back in focus.

IMG_1590

Grilled golden zuchini with portobello and spinach balsamic quinoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment